WELCOME!

Friday, July 26, 2013


"Hi, there".
So what should a blogger wright about for a first blog post? The state of the economy. The final vote off on The Hero last night. The fact that my hair seems to be a little dry and I could use a trim. The fact that I forgot half of the items I needed at Ulta and already used my 20% off coupon. Really this list could go on and on. So without further ado I shall talk about…

ME.

Before this blog has any more posts lets make a few things clear.

I am not a writer.

I am not a fantastic great good speller. I used to be ashamed; however after I found out Einstein could not spell I have since embraced this little flaw. If it bothers you, you may want to move along.

I write just like I speak. If grammar is an issue, I suggest you may want to put that bus you were “moving along on” in over drive.

All reviews on products are my 100% honest opinion. I will NEVER take money for a sponsored product unless I have tested it prior and like/love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover