Meet Louis
I never thought of myself as a dog owner until almost nine years ago. I love animals, all animals. I just never wanted the mess or smell of animals in my house. Then my daughter wanted a "purse puppy" back in 2004 when purse puppies were all the rage. Thank you Paris Hilton. So $1500 dollars later we brought Louis home for Kimberlin's birthday.
3 Months Later....
After several trips in a handbag, Louis was not going to have any more of that. That is when he became my dog. Louis follows me around like a toddler. He cries when he does not get his way, and will even roll on his back and kick his legs while doing so. He loves almost all fruit and veggies. He truly is such a joy and I'm not ashamed to say I treat him like a toddler. Thus is the reason he is the neediest dog alive. When he was babysat by his Aunt Megan while we took our last trip to Mexico, she called our mother to pick him up because he was more needy than her newborn baby. LOL
Today I am off to the groomers to have him "reversed shaved" that stops all shedding and his fur looks like new puppy fur when they are done. If you have a shedding dog, this is the way to go. The reverse shave lasts about 3 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment