MIA...Sorry!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ok...I am an ass hole. 
I don't even have a good excuse for being MIA for the last two weeks.
Here are some random days that have happened while I have been winning the asshole award.

First 
the CDA Chili Cook Off!








What a fun time it was downtown. I am looking forward to next years cook off!


Me. Shooting this HUGE gun. 
(And they say size does not matter) 
This was my first time shooting and all I am going to say is "I totally want to become a Charlie's Angel". 
"Hello, Charlie"


I laid out in the sun reading an amazing book.


Spent a little time at Twigs.


Got a little crazy on a horse...


Watched a magic show for my nephews 2nd grade class. 


Ate pizza and drank a whole bottle of wine at Capones. Note to self: Self, please do not drink a whole bottle of wine again any time soon. Note to Nathan: Nathan, thank you for making sure I made it home safe. Note to Nick: Nick, thank you for telling Nathan to get me home safe. 
It is good to have friends. 


And of course... a little boutique shopping.



Currently watching Russell Brand in Get Him To The Greek Remember the episode of "Friends" when Ross and Rachel give each other 5 Celebrity Freebies they can have sex with if they ever  had the opportunity?

Here are my Five

1. Russell Brand
2. Charlie Hunnam
3. Vince Vaughn
4. Alexander Skarsgard
5. David Spade

But, alas... I do not condone cheating in any form. Soooo I guess this will just be my Imaginary five.... 

Who would your five be? 
Do you know who your partners five would be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover