My Winter/Fall Wish List

Friday, September 20, 2013


Fall / Winter Wish List


If you know anything about me you know I LOVE a good watch. This lovely emerald and gold number made me gasp! 
All I can say is "Holy Bananas Batman". 
What makes a Michael Kors watch so great? For starters they will not brake the bank. I see so many watches out in the world that are the same price as a new car. This pretty "Autumn lady" as I will now call her is $225. I think that is a fair price for a timeless watch. 




Hermès 
jour d' Hermès

1.6oz $108
2.8oz $149

This may be the most delightful perfume I have ever smelled. If you are looking for a sent that truly smells like class & sexy rolled into one bottle... Do yourself a favor and hit the link below. BUY this for yourself right now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover