Poo~Pourri
Have you ever found yourself waking up in the morning at your boyfriends house and after drinking a big cup of coffee had "that" moment. You know the moment I'm talking about.
You find yourself sitting on the toilet, running water so he can't hear the plop plop sound and desperately searching for air freshener or his cologne.
"Oh don't mind me, I was just smelling all of your colognes to see what one I like best"
Ya right.
All I can say is...
Problem Solved!
Poo~Pourri may just be the greatest invention EVER. Their slogan "Spray the bowl before you go and no one else will ever know" is more than true. This stuff is amazing. I even bring a bottle when I'm traveling. It makes sharing a hotel room much more pleasant.
There are several types and smells. My personal favorite is "Heaven Sent" is has a lovely jasmine sent. I have this little sign in the guest bath, with a bottle of Poo~Pourri to ease any poo embarrassment for friends and family.
In closing
Your right Megan, I do think my shit doesn't stink.

No comments:
Post a Comment