Fall Favorites
As much as I am loving the sunshine and the fantastic summer weather we are having,
I love shopping for fall. It is a deep down need that starts happening right around the middle of August.
Rain boots, trench coats, umbrellas, fall candles from Bath & Body works, muffins and homemade bread start calling my name and make me think of:
Pumpkin EVERYTHING!

Here are a few items that I have on my Nordstrom list so far.
Black Hunter "Original Tall" Rain Boot
$140

La Mer Moisturizing Soft Cream
1oz $155 2oz $285 3.4oz $435
I always need extra rich moisturizer in the fall & winter, I have been told this is Rolls Royce of face care. Is it worth the CRAZY price tag? I'll let you know.
Chanel Le Vernis Colour
Vendetta & Vertigo
$27
Chanel Vamp will always be a staple in my nail polish arsenal but I tend to reach for it more in the winter months.
Hope your weekend will be filled with sunshine and smiles.



No comments:
Post a Comment