If you really knew me...
You know that North Idaho is my favorite place to live.
*
I hate people who talk during the movie. Its rude and you should have been raised better.
*
I hate working out at a gym. They are nothing but meat markets for people looking to hook up. I prefer to purchase large useless workout equipment and then use it as a clothes rack.
Don't judge.
*
Picky eaters piss me off.
*
I don't mind long lines or long car trips. My mind is a wonderful place and always keeps me amused while I wait.
*
Having an obscene amount of money never made me happy. Some of my favorite memories are when I worked 3 jobs and drank box wine.
*
I kill plants. I am a foliage serial killer.
*
For Christmas when I was 13 I asked my parents to let me stay in bed for 3 months as my gift. To say I like sleep is an understatement. I could win a Gold metal if it were an Olympic sport.
*
My dog loves me unconditionally, and this makes me smile daily.
*
My dog loves me unconditionally, and this makes me smile daily.
*
I don't cry. Ever.
Unless I'm watching the Notebook. Damn movie gets me every time.
*
I car dance. To very loud music.
*
In my collage days I used to be a nude art model.
*
I am terrified of flying.
Xanax + booze = me on the plane
*
The show dooms day preppers freaks me the F out. Yet I have extra water and powered food on hand at all times.
*
I save $10 bills. Every time I get one, I have to save it. I pretend they are not real money.
*
Valentine's day is my favorite holiday. I love all the pink everywhere.
*
I have not had a Birthday cake in 15 years. Yes, I have been surrounded by assholes.
*
I sleep with 5 pillows. I like to think of my bed as a nest.
*
I love church. However, I hate large churches. I don't want to go to church and never know who the person siting next to is. That is why I have not been in a very long time.
*
I love the phrase "Treat people the way you want to be treated" I also know I need to work on this.

No comments:
Post a Comment